Monday, January 4, 2010

Seaworld

This last week we went to California as a family to see my brother Adam while he was home from boot Camp. While we were there we went to the Irvine Park to ride the Train with Sue Mama and we went out to eat with my Dad and Kathy. Then the next day we went Shopping and had a BBQ at my moms house. Then the next day we went to Sea World.

When we got there we had so much fun feeding the Dolphins and the Sea Lions. Going to all the shows and looking at the sharks, Penguins, polar Bears and fish. Porter had such a fun time and so did Jack. Porter favorite part was probably meeting Elmo and getting a fish stolen out of his hand while trying to feed a sea lion. Jackson wanted to get in the water the whole time and enjoyed starting a Baby riot during the shamu show. My favorite park was the dolphins and petting them. We had so much fun with Adam, Jess and Conner. Then after we went to Sea World they took us to this really awesome Burrito stand and they were so good, better then anything in Gila Valley. And I know that is hard to image.
We had an amazing time and loved every minute of it. We can't wait till we get to come back again and spend time with the family.





1 comment:

  1. Dear Mitch and Hayley

    I can see that you take nice photos and add them to your blog for others to see. I started a website called Theme hunt (www.themehunt.ca). P.S. this is not a virus. My name is Annika Gofton and I live in Guelph, Canada. Every week there will be a different theme word. Then you can make a separate entry to your blog: „Themehunt – dogs“ (this weeks theme is dogs). And then you can copy your entrys URL to my site. That is how other people can see what photos did you find and people can comment. I am trying to create a little friendly community of people who take part of theme hunt every week and give/take feedback-comments. Hope you want to join. Check the site for rules and upcoming themes.

    With best regards and hopes to see you join,
    Annika

    ReplyDelete